Quantcast

Attract person you like

yunike andreas

Want to quintuple your odds of winning in the dating game?
We surveyed a variety of top experts and learned five unbelievably effective secrets to make the opposite sex come running.
 Here's how you can use them to work for you:

 1. BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION

Want
to be the one who gets noticed? Stand in the center of the room.
According to Dr. Albert Mehrabian, the author of several books and
nationally-known expert in the field of spacial psychology, where you
are in a room (and what you're doing) has a lot to do with your ability
to attract the opposite sex. Where
should you be for the highest impact and the greatest number of
interested cuties? Smack-dab in the center of the room, standing up and
moving around a bit. (But don't pace a track on the carpet for goodness
sake...) If you're in a bar or nightclub, the best place to be is at
one of the corners on the bar. Not only will you meet more people, but,
according to Mehrabian, bartenters tend to gravitate toward the corners
as well. Interesting
conversation AND a full drink? You'll feel like you've died and gone to
dating heaven. The worst place to be seen? Hanging out near the wall or
sitting at a table. That hot stranger approaching your table and asking
"may I join you" only happens in the movies.

2. THE COLOR LURE What color can you wear to compel the opposite sex to approach you? According
to Color Consultant Leatrice Eiseman, Director of the Pantone Color
Institute and author of Colors For Your Every Mood, women are attracted
to men wearing the color blue. And why wouldn't we be? According to
Eiseman, guys who frequently wear blue are "stable, faithful, constant
and always there." The blue guy is a fantastic candidate for a
long-term relationship -- someone who's dependable, momogomous and can
match his own clothes. And
what about the ladies? Eiseman says women should wear a pink- peach to
make themselves most approachable. The color is "very flattering to
most skin tones, it gives you healthy glow," and according to Eiseman,
projects "a little vulnerability which brings out something protective
in men." Want to wear
a color that weeds out guys who can't handle strong women? Try a deep
red, burgundy or plum. Men who aren't attracted to strong women will
steer clear. Of all
the colors, red is the most sensual. But, wear red with caution. "Red
is the color of sex and power," says Eiseman. Red adds an element of
excitement and attracts two types of men - men interested in sex, and
men attracted to powerful women. Sure, you'll probably have to fend off
a lot of freaks, but you could also end up attracting a guy that isn't
threatened by the fact that you make a bigger salary. Concerned
your wardrobe is driving people away? Stay away from what Eiseman calls
"squished caterpillar yellow-green" which is said to repel both sexes
equally.

3. BODY TALK THAT REELS 'EM IN How do you use body language to attract the opposite sex? If
you're a woman, the key is to make yourself approachable. According to
nationally-respected body language expert and professional speaker,
Patti Wood, you want to make yourself a "safe" (read approachable)
target. How do you accomplish that? Don't take up a lot of space (which
is a sign of power and superiority.) Wood says, "we are strong women,
but remember, we're trying to get a man to come over and talk to us."
She explains, "you have to show you have room for someone else in your
life." In addition,
Wood says "to be very approachable women should stand with their feet
no farther than 6 inches apart with toes pointed slightly inward. "
Other key moves, the nod and the head tilt - signal you're listening to
what the other person has to say. For
men, appearing more dominant effectively draws the attraction of women.
To attract women, stand with your feet 6-10 inches apart, and toes
pointing outward. Feel free to take up some space. For men who are
victims of the "nice guy" badge, or who appear to be too submissive to
attract women, try taking your Y chromosome out for a spin. According
to Mehrabian, men should "try wearing bulkier or more conservative
hairstyles or clothing," hold your head up, and speed up your speech
and gestures to be more assertive. Body
language tips for both sexes: Don't fold your arms and don't chew on
gum, ice or your fingernails. According to Wood, the chewing indicates
anxiety or frustration, neither of which are very attractive emotions.

4. THE POWER OF A SMILE
Psychology
and body language experts agree that one of the most important things
you can do to make yourself more attractive (and approachable) is to
smile. Not a great big plastic game-show smile, just your normal "I'm
having a great time and I'm happy to be here" face will do the trick.
According to Wood, "the smile is the international signal of
friendliness."
read point 5 on http://truelovetruelove.blogspot.com
read more article to maintenace your relationship and find your true love
it's contents talk about :
jealously,where
can we find quality one, surprise to your love ,being single 9 myths
about it,what shouldn't you do, if he/she's cheating on you,future
marriages come from dating :single/dating IQ,Why are so miserly to give love?,Are
you shy realist?,Another meaning of love,true love and chemistry
:finding your soulmate,identifying true love : premarital
sex???,Falling in love & ego,Remember ye not the old thing,On your
first date,Body Language,how to Ask to date,Signs that she likes you, Signs that he likes you,Attract person you like,"I love you" in 100 languages,Levels of commitment,How is your look,How to forget First Love,Set up a love signs,is it hard to find true love?,Make romantic dreams come true,Women fall in love with men that treat them like dirt ?,how to say i love you,how to end relationship,forgiveness in relationship and marriage,maintenance Long distance relationship,
How to be a great wife,How to be a great Husband,Is it Love, Infatuation or
Lust,How to Get a good man, Write a love poem,Have a
healthy relationship, How to define LOVE, Get the Right Man -Part
1,2,3,4,5,6,7(end) , Trust in a relationship, What women think about
men, What men think about women http://truelovetruelove.blogspot.com